Best Top 10 Haldi Songs
Has there ever been a time in history when weddings have not celebrated Bollywood? There is just something about those Desi tunes that gel well with our wedding sentiments. Right from the engagement to the vidaai for every occasion Bollywood has a song for us.
Haldi is among the most cherished ceremonies in the desi culture. A lot of teasing goes on around this ceremony- along with the buildup anticipation of the big day. Therefore the songs have to have that little nudge about the wedding day along with slight teasing.
The bride and the groom both are indulged in this ceremony and therefore the song list can be varied. There can be different songs chosen for the bridal and different ones chosen for the groom. The astonishing fact is that for all of these scenarios there is a song in Bollywood.
These songs which are going to list for you below are some of the most cherished songs. They have been around for years and they are played in almost all wedding ceremonies. Along with the old, evergreen ones, we have added a few new songs to maintain the vibrancy of the event.
So here are the songs we are talking about –
Best Top 10 Haldi Ceremony Songs
- Iski Uski The song is kind of a teasing type. You can sing it to the bride on her Haldi. Consequently it can be sung to the groom to. There are parts that are suitable for both the bride and the groom during this occasion. It is light and chirpy song that will cheer everyone up at the event.
- RadhaNeedless to say that this song tells about the bride’s side of the story. But little did you know that this song actually tells about the partying habits of the bride. Nothing serious, just light and funny. This song will definitely be a hit in the haldi ceremony.
- London ThumakdaEver since this song has released, it has been a hit in all haldi and mehndi day events. Needless to say you have to go with it if you want to go with a safe song that is almost always liked. You can enjoy this song with family and friends that form such an important part of the occasion.
- Mast KalandarThis song, also referred to as ‘Dil Da Mamla Hai Dilbar’ is one of the most hippy songs you can play. The song is mostly favorable for the groom’s side of the family. It is sung with a kind of zest that is so required in these events.
- Kudiyan De VichOnce again we have a song that can be played at both the guy’s and the girl’s side during the haldi ceremony. This song is very upbeat and has some tunes which will force you to be on the dance floor. The lyrics also compliment the haldi day rituals perfectly.
- Phatte Tak NachnaPhatte Tak Nachna is a song that mostly tells about the wishes of the bride to enjoy to the most during her wedding day. Once again this song will prep the bride for the upcoming D day. Therefore it can be added towards the end of the ceremonies and at the bottom of the playlist.
- Mehndi MehndiYou can play this song at the beginning or at the middle, but somewhere close around #6. The song has a very sad tone to it and it can give you the vidai feel.
- Mehndi Laga ke RakhnaFor the bride this will be a teasing song, while for the groom it can be a song that raises his spirits. Hence both the parties can add this song to their Haldi ceremony playlist. Get ready with this song to rock the dance floor and also to enjoy some fun moments.
- Wah Wah RamjiThis song will tell about the family ties and will cherish the bond between the would-be couple.
- Bhumbro BhumbroA song that will speak to the spirit of the bride.
Best Top 10 Haldi Ceremony Songs
|Song Name||Movie||Singer||Actors/ Actresses||Music Composer||Release Date|
|Iski Uski||2 States||Shahid Mallya, Akriti Kakkar||Arjun Kapoor, Alia Bhatt||Shankar Ehsaan Loy||2014|
|Radha||Student of the Year||Shreya Ghoshal, Udit Narayan, Vishal Dadlani, Shekhar Ravjiani||Alia Bhatt, Siddharth Malhotra, Varun Dhawan||Vishal Shekhar||2012|
|London Thumakda||Queen||Neha Kakkar, Sonu Kakkar, Labh Januja||Kangana Ranaut||Amit Trivedi||2014|
|Mast Kalandar||Hey Baby||Gurdas Mann||Akshay Kumar, Shah Rukh Khan, Riteish Deshmukh, Vidya Balan||Shankar Ehsaan Loy||2007|
|Kudiyan De Vich||Tanu Weds Manu||Lehmber Hussainpuri||Kangana Ranaut, R. Madhavan||Krsna||2011|
|Phatte Tak Nachna||Dolly Ki Doli||Sunidhi Chauhan||Sonam Kapoor||Sajid Wajid||2015|
|Mehndi Mehndi||Chori Chori Chupke Chupke||Jaspinder Narula,||Salman Khan, Preity Zinta, Rani Mukherjee||Anu Malik||2001|
|Mehndi Laga ke Rakhna||Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge||Udit Narayan, Lata Mangeshkar||Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol||Jatin Lalit||1995|
|Wah Wah Ramji||Hum Aapke Hai Kaun||Lata Mangeshkar, SP Balasubramanyam||Salman Khan, Madhuri Dixit||Anand Raj Anand||1994|
|Bhumbro Bhumbro||Mission Kashmir||Jaspinder Narula, Sunidhi Chauhan, Shankar Mahadevan||Preity Zinta, Hrithik Roshan||Shankar Mahadevan||2000|