Best Top 10 Friendship Songs
Friendship is such a term that signifies an honest and pure bonding between two people. This relation cannot be just described in some words. It’s an emotion, a feeling that brings two people together. This relation does not have any bounds or limits and the same can be said for music. Music is the mode for eternal peace and purity. This is practiced throughout the world by a huge number of people. Some take it for fun, while others make music as their profession and some practice it for a hobby.
The fusion of friendship with music is one of the best combinations. Every music form has its own taste. There are different forms of music all over the world. Some people love to fuse different genres and try to create a new one. The choice varies from person to person. A song is just the best emotion that you can express towards your friend. In this article we are going to offer you the top 10 friendship songs that express this relationship beautifully. These songs are dedicated towards this lovely relationship called “friends”.
Top 10 Friendship Songs & Descriptions
- You’re my best friend: This song is just the perfect example of friendship. The lyrics of this particular song go really well for a relationship life friendship. The melodious tune even makes it more popular for the listeners. The song has been prepared by Queen and it leads the top 10 list.
- Anytime you need a friend: This one has been sung by Mariah Carey. This one has a powerful vocal and also the lyrical support makes it a benchmark of true friendship. If you are looking to dedicate an emotional number for your best friend, this one is going to be a great choice.
- I miss my friend: This song has the record of being heard by more than 80% of the US young mass. This is a brilliant composition by Darryl Worley. Not only this present generation likes this song, but it has been appreciated by our previous generations as well.
- You have got a friend in me: This one is regarded as one of the most listened among the mass. The lyrics of this song are the perfect blend that is needed for an awesome background score. This one has been sung by Lyle Lovett and Randy Newman.
- Best Friends: The name of this song itself signifies purity and touch. A marvelous blend of music, the song has been sung brilliantly by the Tweenies. One of the best parts of this song is its melody; a really impressive feeling is added to it.
- Find out who your friends are: This one is the most talked one among the song lyric lovers. It’s just brilliantly sung by Tracy Lawrences. The song makes you feel that your friends are really there for you and they do care even if they are away.
- I’ll be there for you: This one is prepared by the Rembrants. It has got an eternal touch to it and the melody just mesmerizes you. This was scored so beautifully that it stayed in the top list for three years consecutively.
- Best Friend: If you can really feel a song, this is the best way any friendship can be felt. The feeling is just the attraction of this song and it really offers a brilliant one. This one is sung by 50 cents.
- That’s what friends are for: The lyrics of this song are the reason friendship is still alive among a huge number of people. The perfect essence of friendship can be felt by this song. The musical note in this song has been framed by the catchy note for attracting the young mass.
- Good friends are for keeps: This was performed by The Carpenters and this became an instant hit. This is just the classic synchronization of the chorus vocal tonic. It offers a complete different feel with the soft and decent music in the background.
List for Best Top 10 Friendship Songs, Albums, Singer & Release Date
|You’re my best friend||A night at the opera||1975||Queen|
|Anytime you need a friend||Music Box||1993||Mariah Carey|
|I miss my friend||I miss my friend||2002||Darryl Worley|
|You have got a friend in me||Toy story||1995||Lyle Lovett and Randy Newman|
|Best Friends||Best friends forever||2001||Tweenies|
|Find out who your friends are||For the love||2007||Tracy Lawrences|
|I’ll be there for you||LP||1995||The Rembrandts|
|Best Friend||The Massacre||2005||50 cent|
|That’s what friends are for||Friends||1995||Rod Stewart|
|Good friends are for keeps||Carpenters||1991||Karen and Richard Carpenter|