Best Top 10 Rekha Bhardwaj Songs Albums Age Height Net Worth
Rekha Bhardwaj is a renowned Indian playback singer. Her vocals are distinctive as she has a very different voice from the rest of the female playback singers. This is why there is a particular type of genre that suits her. She is seen mostly singing classical based songs. Item numbers are also her forte. She rose to fame with the film Omkara in which she did a couple of songs which are remembered till date.
The same film was directed by her husband Vishal Bhardwaj. She sings mainly in the movies where her husband is the music director. However, she has also been recognized by renowned music directors like Pritam Chakraborty, for whom she has sung several songs.
Rekha Bhardwaj Career Information (Presenting Year, First & Latest Album, Net Worth)
|Artiest Name||Rekha Bhardwaj|
|Presenting Years||1997-Till Now|
|Style Of Singing||Playback singing|
|First Album Name||Ishqa ishqa|
|First Album Release Date||2002|
|Latest Album Name||Teri fariyaad|
|Latest Album Release Date||2016|
It was years ago from movies like Hu Tu Tu and Chachi 420 when Rekha Bhardwaj stepped into the industry. It was a decade later when her voice was recognized and appreciated. Today the mass sways to her tunes. She has also sung a song called “Laadki” where she portrayed a conversation between a father and daughter. Sachin Jigar composed this song and it was widely appreciated by music lovers who watch Coke Studio. There are several other songs to her credit which have made a mark.
Rekha Bhardwaj Personal Information (Real Name, DOB, Zodiac Sign, Hair / Eye Color, Height, Weight & Body Size)
|1||Famous Name||Rekha Bhardwaj|
|2||Real Name/ Birth Name/ Nick Name||Rekha Bhardwaj|
|3||DOB||23 January 1964|
|4||Birth Place||Delhi India|
Best Top 10 Rekha Bhardwaj Songs
- Genda PhoolGenda Phool is a song that struck a chord with both the new and the old generation. The beats are new while the lyrics are old. Couple with that the acting of the stars in the original song; this song became an instant hit. It is the amalgamation of generations which was quite liked.
- Phir Le Aya DilPhir Le Aya Dil is one song which will probably go down in the history of best songs ever composed. It speaks about unrequited love. The lyrics and the entire composition are at par with Rekha Bhardwaj’s singing here. Each lyric pulls a string in your heart.
- Namak Isq KaNamak Isq Ka is probably one of the earliest songs that got Rekha Bhardwaj recognition. Even today this song is sung as a tribute to her. Perhaps the reason is that with this song she has opened up new avenues which were previously not known.
- Hamari AtariyaHamari Atariya is yet another item number which she sung really well. The song depicts Madhuri Dixit Nene singing to the tunes while performing a dance number and eerily, the voice suits her. This shows Rakha Bhrdwaj’s vocals can suit anyone.
- KabiraKabira is one of the best songs of the year. There are many versions of the song and this version is own to Rekha Bhardwaj. She has sung the beginning of the song which helps build the tune for the later part. It is a very romantic yet sad song.
- GhagraGhagra is yet again a song featuring Madhuri which Rekha Bharadwaj sung. The coarseness of her voice does not mix with Madhuri’s original vocals. Yet when you listen to this song it will feel like it is the perfect vocals for the actress.
- Chadariya JheeniChadariya Jheeni is a hit song which basically tells the tale of a sad romantic saga. This song depicts the emotions a man goes through after his beloved wife dies. Therefore Rekha Bhardwaj has portrayed the right amount of sadness to her voice in this song.
- Teri FariyaadTeri Fariyaad is a rendition of an old song sung by Jagjit Singh. In this new version, the vocals of the late singer have been retained while Rekha Bhardwaj has added some parts in her own voice. This has enabled to take the song to another level altogether.
- Mileya MileyaMileya Mileya is a song that talks about men understanding women. Any song becomes heart wrenching when Rekha Bhardwaj sings it. Perhaps that it is the reason the music directors have given the most touching lines for her to sing in this song.
- Raat Ke Dhai BajeRaat Ke Dhai Baje is a multi-singer song. However, the singer’s voice still manages to stand out amongst the others here.
Best Top 10 Rekha Bhardwaj Songs
|Song Name||Movie Name||Co-Singer||Music Director||Release Date|
|Genda Phool||Delhi-6||Shraddha Pandit, Mahathi, Sujata Mazumdar||AR Rahman||2009|
|Phir Le Aya Dil||Barfi||Arijit Singh||Pritam Chakraborty||2012|
|Namak Isq Ka||Omkara||None||Vishal Bhardwaj||2009|
|Hamari Atariya||Dedh Ishqiya||None||Vishal Bhardwaj||2013|
|Kabira||Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani||Tochi Raina||Pritam Chakraborty||2013|
|Ghagra||Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani||Vishal Dadlani||Pritam Chakraborty||2013|
|Chadariya Jheeni||Badlapur||Arijit Singh||Sachin Jigar||2015|
|Teri Fariyaad||Tum Bin 2||Jagjit Singh||Nikhil Vinay, Ankit Tiwari||2016|
|Mileya Mileya||Happy Ending||Jigar Saraiya, Priya Andrews||Sachin Jigar||2014|
|Raat Ke Dhai Baje||Kaminey: The Scoundrels||Suresh Wadkar, Kunal Ganjawala, Sunidhi Chauhan||Vishal Bhardwaj||2009|