Best Top 10 Pink Floyd Songs Albums Members Name Age Height Net Worth
It is like stating that the sun rises from the east or the Earth is round, when we say Pink Floyd is the best musical bands of all times. They have been giving excellent music since the times of our ancestors. Yet when we hear them today we get goose bumps. If music can truly evade time, then theirs is the live example of it.
Pink Floyd Career Information (Presenting Year, First & Latest Album, Net Worth )
|Band Name||Pink Floyd|
|Presenting Years||1965- 2014|
|Genres||• Progressive rock• Art rock• Psychedelic rock• Acid rock• Psychedelic pop|
|First Album Name||Jewel Box 4: Rare Live & Unreleased-compilation album|
|First Album Release Date||1966|
|Latest Album Name||The Endless River|
|Latest Album Release Date||7 November 2014|
|Net Worth||$145 Million|
Their record sales are a legend in themselves. They have sold over 250 million records till date and still continue to sell via the platforms such as iTunes and YouTube. Their music has surpassed all barriers of country, age and language.
So what can be the best of the best song of this band? These are a few of their hits that have now gained the classic status –
Pink Floyd Band Members Information
Pink Floyd Band Members Name (Past)
Pink Floyd Band Members Real/ Birth & Famous Name
|Famous Name||Birth Or Real Name|
|Nick Mason||Nicholas Berkeley “Nick” Mason|
|Roger Waters||George Roger Waters|
|Richard Wright||Richard William “Rick” Wright|
|Syd Barrett||Roger Keith “Syd” Barrett|
|David Gilmour||David Jon Gilmour|
Pink Floyd Band Members Information (Date Of Birth, Age, Zodiac Sign)
|Nick Mason||27 /01/1944||72||Birmingham, England||Aquarius|
|Roger Waters||6 /09/1943||73||England, United Kingdom||Virgo|
|Richard Wright||28 /07/1943- 15 /09/2008||65||England||Leo|
|Syd Barrett||6 /01/1946 – 7/07/ 2006||60||England||Capricorn|
|David Gilmour||6 /03/1946||71||Cambridge, England||Pisces|
Pink Floyd Band Members Information (Height, Weight, Eye & Hair Colors)
|Name||Height||Weight||Eye Color||Hair Color|
|Nick Mason||1.75 m||NA||NA||NA|
|Roger Waters||1.91 m||NA||Green||Dark Brown|
|Richard Wright||1.88 m||NA||NA||NA|
|Syd Barrett||1.8 m||NA||Green||Dark Brown|
|David Gilmour||1.83 m||NA||Blue||Light Brown|
Pink Floyd Band Members Information (Instrument, Net Worth, Official Website)
|Name||Presenting Year||Instrument||Net Worth||Official Site|
|Nick Mason||1964–Till Now||Drums Percussion||$80 Million||NA|
|Roger Waters||1964–Till Now||Vocals, Bass guitar||$145 Million||http://roger-waters.com/|
|Richard Wright||1962–2008||Keyboards Vocals||$70 million||NA|
|Syd Barrett||1963–72||Vocals, Guitar, Piano||NA||http://www.sydbarrett.com/|
|David Gilmour||1963-Till Now||Vocals, Guitar Bass||$130 Million||http://davidgilmour.com/rattlethatlock/|
Best Top 10 Pink Floyd Songs
- Wish You Were HereThis song has been chosen to be on top because if you want to hear classic Pink Floyd then this is it. All the things that make Pink Floyd good are present in this song. So it is like a single most wonderful song that contains right from Syd Barrett’s nod to the restrained yet powerful chords of Gilmour. In short, it has got everything that makes this band fantastic.
- Shine on You Crazy DiamondThis has become a catchphrase now. Every now and then one would use it and some people don’t know that this phrase actually came from this popular song of this band. This is the power that Pink Floyd has over its listeners. The song had released some two decades ago and now it has become a classic hit.
- Comfortably NumbThis is one of those songs that will heal your broken heart. Not that it is a song about broken hearts, but one can actually associate this song with many different scenarios. Comfortably Numb is a song that you will want to hear before going to bed. It has that secretive, mellow-yet-powerful tune to it.
- Brain DamageThe song begins as Brain Damage but culminates as Eclipse. But the journey is really a magnetic one. You will reach to the peak of your emotions by the time this song ends and it will be like never before. This is the song that has gone down the memory lane for many and will forever give some goose bumps that is for sure.
- TimeNick Mason’s Drum solo at the beginning of the track and David Gilmour’s guitar solo in the middle is all that you would want to play on a loop. Not that the rest of the track sounds bad, but it all seems like the song had been built up for these performances to bowl you over.
- DogsThis is an intense song where humanity is compared to its eponymous beast. “Dogs” has also carved its name in being the Best Guitar Song Ever. In this song once again Gilmour’s guitar chords take the high seat and you will find yourself swinging to its tunes. The final phrase will cut through your sensitivities making you really uncomfortable – that is the power of this song.
- Another Brick in the Wall Part IIThis song was yet another take of Pink Floyd that strived to portray the issues of modern society. This song rose to top the charts when it released – claiming once again that there was no match for this band even in the 80s.
- EchoesEchoes is one of the classic hits that was popular in the bars and the restaurants during that era. It became a super hit and even now it has is looked back upon as a musical masterpiece. It was composed collaboratively by all the members of the band.
- MoneyThe band members started to gain popularity and the concept of fame and its entrapments became a concern for Waters. This song is a tune about forgetting greed and embracing contentment. Ironically, this song itself went on to become a massive hit and gained them a lot of money.
- Astronomy DomineThis song was released roughly 46 years ago, and deals with space as you can see by the name. This was the song that launched the career of this band and it got them noticed.
List Of Best Top 10 Pink Floyd Songs Albums Composer & Release Date
|Name of Song||Album||Composer||Release Date|
|Wish You Were Here||Delicate Sound of Thunder||David Gilmour, Roger Waters||1988|
|Shine On You Crazy Diamond||Wish You Were Here||Richard Wright, David Gilmour, Roger Waters||1975|
|Comfortably Numb||The Wall||David Gilmour, Roger Waters||1979|
|Brain Damage||The Dark Side Of The Moon||Roger Waters||1973|
|Time||The Dark Side Of The Moon||Nick Mason, Richard Wright, David Gilmour, Roger Waters||1973|
|Dogs||Animals||David Gilmour, Roger Waters||1977|
|Another Brick in the Wall Part II||The Wall||Roger Waters||1979|
|Echoes||Meddle||Nick Mason, Richard Wright, David Gilmour, Roger Waters||1971|
|Money||The Dark Side Of The Moon||Roger Waters||1973|
|Astronomy Domine||The Piper At The Gates of Dawn||Syd Barrett||1967|